Adoni Media ranked in top 100 B2B companies
One year after being named as one of the world’s leading communications and management firms, Adoni Media, has been ranked in the Clutch top 100 B2B Australian service firms for 2020.
Founded by Logie-nominated Australian television journalist Leisa Goddard almost eight years ago, Adoni Media has earned millions of dollars for clients in national and international coverage with award-winning PR and Digital campaigns.
The latest Clutch listing ranks Adoni for marketing and advertising services and is based on client ratings and reviews.
Ms Goddard said the judging criteria was important because they focused on the team’s ability to deliver high-quality service to clients and its proven track record of successful work.
“I’m proud to say word-of-mouth referrals have been a huge part of Adoni Media’s growth and success as we have expanded to become a national firm with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, and Perth,” Ms Goddard said.
As well as expanding to the west coast, last year we delivered on a number of exciting national campaigns including:
- launching a world-class theatre in Sydney, including a red carpet with international stars
- successfully managed high stakes crisis communications
- media trained some of the most influential and inspiring leaders in this country.”
In 2019, Clutch ranked Adoni as:
- Top 10 globally for corporate communications
- Top 25 globally for crisis communications
- Top 20 globally for online reputation management
- Top 30 globally for boutique PR firms
- Australia’s top 10 marketing and advertising agencies
Adoni Media specialises in Public Relations, Media Training, Crisis Communications, and Digital Marketing. We have an experienced team of corporate communications specialists and former, high-profile journalists helping clients promote and protect their brand and reputation.
Click here for a full list of Clutch’s top Australian B2B companies.