PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Join Adoni Media, an award-winning national public relations agency with offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth servicing local and national clients. Due to growth, the Brisbane office has both junior and senior PR Account Manager roles available for highly organised and motivated professionals to join the team.
Founded by Logie-nominated journalist, Leisa Goddard, Adoni Media works with clients across a range of business sectors including healthcare, resources, the arts, and charities.
About the Role
Based in Adoni Media’s Brisbane office, these roles are suited to PR Account Managers with a min of 2 years agency experience. The right people will be values-focused, proven self-starters and highly relational. In these roles, you will be required to work with and assist members of the PR team with traditional and social media activity and content writing. This could include business launches, media events, social media activity and articles for online publications. Experience in crisis management is a bonus.
You would be joining a high performing and highly experienced team. These roles offer the successful candidates an opportunity to develop and grow their skills across all areas of PR.
Expressions of interest are also welcome for our Sydney and Perth Offices.
- Generate story ideas and determine relevant angles
- Write media releases, fact sheets, media alerts, and articles for PR clients
- Content writing
- Organise and develop briefing documents
- Assist with planning and execution of organic social media strategy for Adoni Media and its clients
- Identify media opportunities and track outreach
- Report on the effectiveness of PR campaigns and activities
- Plan and organise photo and video shoots
- Create graphics and source images for media and SEO activity.
- Minimum 2 years agency experience
- Honesty and integrity in all job responsibilities
- Positive, energetic self-starter who is results driven with a “can do” attitude.
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative and confident in coming up with story ideas
- Exceptional writing skills
- Prior experience with content writing, blog posts and/or communications activity
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Be highly organised
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Experience with programs including InDesign, Canva and the Adobe Suite
- Experience with Wordpress/uploading blogs and content
- An understanding of SEO
If you are hungry to be part of a great team and work with a wide range of clients and you have the ability to laugh under pressure, send your application with a personalised cover letter and CV with references to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.