About the Program
Gain PR and communications experience with an internship at our Adoni Media Public Relations’ Brisbane office.
Students in their third or final year of a PR/Communications degree are invited to apply for the 10-week program.
The internship allows you to learn from our team of senior account managers and support work across PR campaigns, strategy, planning and social media.
- PR Campaign support for planning and execution of PR activity
- Social media
- Database management
- Writing of blogs and other media assets
- Website content and updates
- Responding to calls and emails
- Assisting with Media Monitoring
- General office and administrative duties relating to client work
- Commenced 3rd year University studies in PR/Media, Communications or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to be flexible, with a willingness to take on all tasks
- Able to use initiative and work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Word suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- Experience with video editing is an advantage