IPO Investor Relations
When communicating to Stakeholders in the financial and investor markets, experience really does matter.
No other market is as sensitive to information as the financial industry. Whether you are planning to list on the ASX, report to the markets, undertake analyst briefings or develop an annual report, Adoni Media will ensure your information is succinct, accurate, timely and well-targeted to the financial sector.
We have developed specialist communication strategies for capital raisings, IPOs, company announcements, analyst and institutional presentations and ongoing investor communications programs. Adoni Media will focus on repositioning your company via strategic communication, with both investors and analysts.
Our specialist in investor relations, Gabee Reyes, has a record of proven success in handling IPOs. Her experience will connect your business or organisation with financial and investor markets, whilst managing complex stakeholder relationships.
Adoni Media can also manage strategic corporate communication relating to voluntary administrations, receiverships and liquidations, and other high-level governance matters. Our experience will ensure that your brand is both protected and effectively promoted.
Investor relations services include:
- Analyst briefings
- Investor communications (announcements, newsletters, updates, briefings, online)
- Annual reports
- Financial media relations
- Boardroom lunches
- Full-year and half-year reporting
- ASX announcements
- Board or management appointments / restructures
- Voluntary administrations and receivership communication programs, Mergers and acquisition communication strategies
- Interview training for executives.