PR & Digital Workshop
To grow a business you have to stand out from your competitors. Ask yourself:
- Are you using social media and online marketing to get leads that convert?
- Do you have the confidence and skills to record an online video that will attract new customers?
- Is your business missing out on valuable “free” publicity because you don’t know how to write a media release?
PR and Digital are the TWO MOST POWERFUL tools for growing a brand and growing sales.
Position yourself so customers find you first. Learn about PR from Logie-nominated TV journalist, Leisa Goddard, who owns award-winning PR agency, Adoni Media and take part in a digital marketing workshop with online expert, Lisa Bourke, whose social media and online campaigns have created clients millions of dollars in revenue.
ONE WORKSHOP, TWO EXPERTS, TEACHING YOU:
How to use online marketing and social media
- How to get to the top of Google
- How to generate and convert leads
- How to keep customers buying from you again and again
- How to use social media and digital PR to grow your brand
Using this strategy a fashion client turned $1400 in ad spend into more than $16,000 in sales in less than four weeks – Losari
How to build your personal and business brand
- How to get free publicity
- How to tell your story to build brand awareness
- How to write your own media releases
- How to approach and manage journalists
30 seconds of air-time during the 6pm News nationally is worth more than $50,000 in advertising value. The average news story is 90 seconds!
How to create professional online videos
- Tips and tricks to shoot quality video for online and websites
- Why backgrounds matter
- The equipment you need
- Presentation skills – what to wear, where to look, how to move, what to say
- Overcoming nerves
- How to convert video views into hot leads
90 percent of consumers say video helps them make buying decisions and video on website pages can increase conversion rates by up to 80 percent
Leisa’s media experience is your advantage
Rarely do business owners have the opportunity to ask questions and learn from one of Australia’s most experienced and respected TV journalists about how they can best use the media to publicise their story.
Leisa Goddard has more than 25 years media experience reporting on major news and events around the world for all three of Australia’s top television networks.
Leisa has worked as Network Ten’s United States Bureau Chief based in Los Angeles and is Logie-nominated for her work as a war correspondent while being embedded with Australian troops during the Afghanistan war.
Fortune 500 companies, like Disney and Glencore, as well top ASX listed Australian Companies, start-ups and Government bodies choose to work with Leisa and her team at Adoni Media.
Lisa delivers digital advice with proven results
With a Business degree majoring in Advertising and PR, Lisa Bourke has more than a decade’s experience working with start-ups and small business in the technology space specialising in Google Adwords, Facebook campaigns, social media and EDMs.
In the corporate world Lisa Bourke drove the digital strategy that saw House Call Doctor grow from a one car operation in a regional town to becoming the second largest after hours provider of doctor house calls in Australia in less than two years. At a time when 81% of people are searching online before they buy or use a product House Call Doctor’s highly-optimised and mobile-friendly website ranks among one of the top 100,000 in the world.
For Lisa it is all about results and using analytics to achieve the largest audience reach and ROI possible.
She started out in her family’s IT business so Lisa understands small business and knows how overwhelming online marketing can be and that is what she wants to change.