Scholarship Terms and Conditions
The successful recipient/s of Leisa Goddard’s Scholarship for Excellence in Media/s must:
- Not defer their studies; or must seek the written approval of Adoni Media if the recipient wishes to defer, transfer, withdraw, or discontinue the approved degree;
- Diligently and to the best of their ability, apply themselves to their studies;
- Comply with all University rules, regulations, by-laws, resolutions, and other requirements;
- Act as ambassadors of Adoni Media and participate in media interviews as required;
- Refrain from conducting themselves in such manner that Adoni Media in its discretion, considers prejudicial to the reputation of Adoni Media;
- Engage with Adoni Media representatives from time to time as deemed mutually suitable, to report on Scholarship related activities;
- Speak at Adoni Media functions, if reasonably requested by Adoni Media.
Payment of Leisa Goddard’s Scholarship for Excellence in Media:
- Payment of Leisa Goddard’s Scholarship for Excellence in Media will be made to one recipient for the total amount of AUD $5,000.
- The Leisa Goddard’s Scholarship for Excellence in Media award will be paid in installments, with the first installment made prior to the commencement of Semester 1, 2019. The payment dates will be determined by Adoni Media at its discretion, and will be communicated to the recipient in a timely manner.
- In the event that a recipient fails to comply with any of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, Adoni Media may in its absolute discretion require the recipient to repay, in part or in total, monies paid in connection with the Scholarship.
Promotion and Variation:
- Adoni Media reserves the right to reproduce in any newspaper, magazine, film, website or another medium, personal details, information and images relating to Leisa Goddard’s Scholarship for Excellence in Media and its recipients.
- Adoni Media reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Upon applying for our scholarship you agree that:
You have reviewed and agree to all Terms and Conditions related to Leisa Goddard’s Scholarship for Excellence in Media. You declare that all information provided within your application is true and correct. You acknowledge that your personal information (“PI”) is being collected to enable the Selection Committee to administer the Scholarship and that your PI is being collected and will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You acknowledge and understand that if your application is successful, your PI will be retained by Adoni Media for only as long as required under law and that in certain circumstances, my PI may be provided to regulatory authorities upon request. You acknowledge and understand that if your application is unsuccessful, my PI, together with other information provided by me in connection with this application, will be destroyed by Adoni Media.
You may contact us with further queries
- via email to: [email protected]
- or via direct mail to Level 5/196 Wharf Street, Spring Hill, Queensland, Postcode 4000.
Sources and Citations