Advertising today MUST be integrated across multi-platforms, both traditional and digital
Nearly 40% of global ad budgets is still spent on TV advertising, but increasingly TV commercials are being synched with digital and for very good reason. A staggering, 66% of smartphone owners say they search their phones to find out more about something they saw in a TV commercial.
EXPERIENCE, TRUST AND TRANSPARENCY
Our team has decades of experience in delivering campaigns that work because we value trust and transparency.
- Experience – Work with the same senior people you meet in the “pitch”
- Trust – Know your goals, your issues and your strategy are understood
- Transparent – Direct communication with the creative team telling your story
One team combining PR/marketing, advertising and digital
That’s how we take our clients from the design and concept phase through to being a household name. Public relations, digital, marketing and advertising working together.
- Branding concept and design
- Strategy, campaign planning, media planning
- Media buying
- Signage, marketing collateral
- Content writing and video marketing
- Event management and exhibitions
- Public Relations
Digital marketing experts who are Google qualified support traditional advertising teams to identify target audiences. Performance metrics also provide valuable ROI tracking to measure outcomes to help drive even better conversion rates.
CONTENT AND STORYTELLING
An advertising and marketing agency must be an extension of your team so that they understand your brand story and can therefore tell it in a way that appeals to your market and builds brand trust.